COMPREHENSIVE PROPERTY APPRAISAL SEMINAR
Date: Mar.17-18, 2017 (Fri-Sat) Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Resource Person: Engr. Ferdinand A. Bocobo –Sr. Property Manager
1. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Feb 28, 2017)
2. Regular Rate – P4,800 (after Feb. 28, 2017)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,760
1) Provide participants the required knowledge and the skills to perform property valuations in line with internationally accepted standards and best practices.
2) Provides solid foundation in basic appraisal principles.
-to render a sound estimate of value of real estate of a given time and for
a specific purpose.
-to guide on the analysis and qualifying data that needs to be collected
and reviewed during the appraisal process.
3) Learn the three main approaches to value and other methods of valuation in reaching a sound opinion of value.
4) Provides information on how to read and map of a subject property – delete, no longer part of outline since time consuming. Instead put – Provides information on Site Inspection and Analysis
5) Demonstrates practical writing exercises necessary to produce convincing appraisal reports in daily practice.
Lecture, Discussions, and Workshop: computations and drawing
Loan Officers, Account Officers, Managers, Appraisers, Sales Officers, ROPA Managers
• Definition of Appraisal
-purpose and appraisal process
• Definition of Price, Cost, Value and Market Value
• Other Values That May Be Determined by Appraisal
• Characteristics of Value
• Factors that Influence Value
• Appraisal Principles of Property Value
* Principle of Highest and Best Use
-Covers the relationship between market analysis and highest and best use.
• Basic Appraisal Requirements
• Collateral Acceptability
• Collateral Non-Acceptability
• Site Inspection and Analysis
• Appraisal Report Writing
• Code of Ethics
• Salient Features of Real Estate Service Act 9646
• Primary Methods of Valuation
• Other Methods of Valuation